Thursday, February 2, 2006

A brief introduction

Hi all-- I'm newly listed as a contributor, so I figured I should introduce myself, but I'm not going to say much after this post.

First, I'm heading off to work in a few minutes, and second, I'm not going to be doing so much of the contributing to the content of the site itself as I will be to the administrative end of it. I'll be helping out with the launch of the Vichy Democrats website and, in theory, not crashing anything while I do so. My big project right now is to try to get the faculty unionzed (don't confuse this with deionized-- they're two completely different things) at the college where I teach, but I've got the technical expertise to help with this as well, so I figured while I don't have as much time to engage in the direct grassroots stuff for the moment, I can contribute a lot this way.

So, hi, I'm Julie, and if you want to know more, check out my profile, web sites, etc. This weekend I'll have time to send e-mails/faxes/etc. to thank the 25 who stood firm, but for now I gotta run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, you can't know how much I appreciate the help!! THANK YOU.