Friday, May 5, 2006

VichyDems Slowing But Not Stopping













(Photos: Loyal VichyDems Readers Wait for Thersites2 to Post Something)

Dear Readers:

VDems regulars may have noticed that my posting has slowed down considerably in the last couple of weeks. The reason is that I'm working on another progressive political writing project that's on a relatively short timeline, which is taking me away from the blog.

For the next month or so, I'll be posting to the blog less than normal -- but I won't stop altogether, so please don't give up on VichyDems!

If you're frustrated at coming here daily only to find that half the time there's nothing new, there are a couple of options I'll ask you to consider.

One is to use Bloglines or another rss feed service to subscribe to the VichyDems feed; they're great tools that digest all the unread posts from all your favorite sites on a single page.

The other option is to subscribe to the periodic update I send to "regulars" by email: just email me at the link to the right (or just use vichydems *AT* safe-mail.net), with "subscribe" in the subject line, and I'll send you an occasional email (never spam!) letting you know when new posts are up.

Thanks for your patience. I'll try to keep things as interesting as I can, and I'll let you know more about the other project as soon as I'm more confident that it's actually going to come to something. I appreciate your loyalty.
BACK TO VICHYDEMS HOME

No comments: