Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Senate Judiciary Committee Open Thread

I picked a lousy week to go on vacation (or a great one, according to my wife): the Senate Judiciary Committee is holding hearings both on the National Security Agency's warrantless wiretapping program(s?) today (Tuesday), and its first hearing on Russ Feingold's resolution to censure the President for authorizing that program on Friday. Delicious stuff for patriotic policy geeks, but I'll be taking the waters at Vichy, pretending I'm a neocon to avoid arguments and just letting it all hang loose.

In lieu of me obsessing on C-Span, I'd be grateful if readers would do the same, and watch some of the other blogs that may be reporting on developments, and leave comments here tipping each other off as to what's happening, who's talking about it, etc. If nothing earth-shattering happens, great, but if it does, hopefully you guys will watch out for each other here. Thanks.
BACK TO VICHYDEMS HOME

No comments: