Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a Center-Left Progressive Platform Might Look Like

One of our readers asked, what would a truly progressive politics look like? To the left of center, to the right of the Greens? In response to which I hemmed, and hawed, and recommended some excellent books, and then, blogwhore that I am, I extracted the more philosophical links from my other, more moderate blog, The NeoProgressive, and made a list of them. In case anyone's interested in seeing my vision for an American polity that embraces both liberals and true conservatives within a framework of fundamental American values, here's the link to that specific post.

1 comment:

The Film Diva said...

Geesh, miss a couple days and the avalanche begins!! Thank you sooooo much. Now, armed and (apparently dangerous) I will be slinging my own arrows.